The feelings of sadness, anger, hurt, resentment, guilt, and loneliness can be overwhelming during a divorce. But you don’t need to stay in this place forever. Discover the Missing Piece is your opportunity for deep healing and personal growth. Turn this time of grief and pain into one of transformation and create the beautiful life you were meant to live.
Finding P.E.A.C.E. in the pieces isn’t your typical coaching program
I designed this program to offer exactly what I wish I had during my divorce:
- Regular private sessions with an intuitive, compassionate practitioner to process your deepest and most personal issues through your mind, body, and energy system
- Step-by-step lessons in using a powerful mind-body technique to have as a resource not only during this program but for the rest of your life
- A guided path to turn your grief and pain into an exciting transformation
- A community of like-minded women to share this tender, sacred time with open hearts
WHAT IS DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS PROGRAM?
There are many traditional therapists who will help heal your pain.
There are many EFT practitioners who will show you how to use this powerful technique.
There are many books on how to navigate the rough terrain of divorce.
There are many online forums for people moving through divorce.
But there is no other program that combines all these elements to create an intimate, powerful, and transformative experience for women moving through divorce.
In these six months you will get more than:
- an experienced practitioner to share your feelings with
- a powerful technique to use forever
- a map to navigate this rough terrain
- a community of support
If you show up with a strong personal commitment to growth and willingness to do the work, you will permanently change your life for the better. Each person’s journey is unique and I can’t wait to see what life has in store for you!
YOUR BEAUTIFUL NEW LIFE IS WITHIN YOUR REACH IF YOU:
Want to heal your current pain – rather than numb, ignore, or distract yourself from it
Are willing to embrace this painful time as a catalyst for deep transformation
Are willing to look fearlessly at your past and present
Are willing to set aside time each week for the next six months for self-reflection, self-nurturing, and self-growth
Are willing to trust the process, trust me, and trust yourself
YOU ARE PROBABLY NOT READY FOR THIS KIND OF POWERFUL TRANSFORMATIVE PROGRAM IF YOU:
- Are looking for someone to magically “fix” you and your situation without showing up and putting in the work
- Are stuck in blame mode with no desire to forgive
- Are struggling with moderate-severe substance abuse. For you to receive the kind of transformation I’m offering, you must be fully committed to yourself and the process, which is impossible if you’re consistently numbing your feelings.
- Aren’t willing to give your all to the possibility of deeply healing your past and creating the life of your dreams
Continue to be thrown about by the emotional roller coaster – and hope those strong emotions don’t get trapped in your body to manifest as physical problems later
Continue the endless replay of dis-empowering thoughts about your ex, yourself, and/or your relationship
Continue to lie awake at night feeling anxious, sad, angry, or alone
Continue to feel lost and unsure of which direction to turn
Re-enter the dating world unchanged and create the same situation all over again
Decide relationships are too painful and live in fear of ever dating again
DIY with a piecemeal approach – reach lots of books, join online forums, hire a counselor, all the while scattering your precious energy in different directions instead of focusing on doing exactly what you need to do right here, right now